Saturday, March 15, 2014

Halfway Through Spring Break

I'm posting from Scotland today!! It was my first full day at Clonrae farm, lambing with Kieran and Colleen. We are having a great time and have learned so much in only one day. I'm excited to learn even more this week. It's really neat walking through all the sheep and finding random lambs that were just born. Here is a picture of some of the little buggers I was bottle feeding today. They're too cute when they're hungry and begging.


Jason and I did make it to Howth on Monday, as planned. The weather was perfect and the peninsula is beautiful. I know what I am doing next time I need a break from school/ studying/ people. I was really sad to say goodbye Tuesday morning but, I am happy we had such a good time. Also, I'm sure jason is really happy that he finally got to see Google in Dublin.


I miss him already.
P.S. thank you, Aunt Renee, for my green scarf. I love it


That's all. The farm today left me exhausted and I am ready for bed.

Here is a bonus picture of Kieran's hands covered in iodine solution after she caught the bottle upside down. I couldn't stop laughing every time I saw her orange hands.



No comments:

Post a Comment